LaunchZone is thrilled to announce today that it has entered a new strategic partnership with CertiK, the leading cybersecurity firm that focuses on blockchain protocols, smart contracts, and crypto services. As a decentralized non-custodial cryptocurrency exchange-centered ecosystem that runs on Binance Smart Chain (BSC), LaunchZone’s mission is to make Binance’s off-chain services available on the blockchain, develop the applications on BSC, and promote the features of decentralized finance that let our users earn tokens and gain many other economic benefits.
CertiK will provide LaunchZone two services: Source Code Audit and CertikShield Protection.
Source Code Audit.
The CertiK Team will review LaunchZone’s source code for syntactical, semantic, and logical errors with a methodology including “but not limited to”:
- White box code review
- Static Analysis
- Expert Manual Review
The Services consist of:
- A primary “audit and review” of all source code in scope.
- Open communication channel between engineering teams for feedback, clarification, and discussion on issues and suggested remediations.
- CertiK will perform a secondary review after LaunchZone has remediated and implemented suggested changes. The scope of this review will be limited to verification that any improvements, errors, or vulnerabilities previously identified have been properly remediated or that the suggested modifications have been implemented without opening up new issues.
- If the LaunchZone’s code does not pass CertiK’s auditing process, CertiK will provide LaunchZone with issues identified and suggestions for addressing the issues. After which, the LaunchZone will decide whether to update or revise their “source code”.
A Full reimbursement if claims submitted are approved by the community on the following:
- Funds inaccessible from frozen contracts
- Inconsistency between specification and implementation
- Flawed design, logic, and access control
- Arithmetic overflow operations
- Reentrance, code injection, and Denial of Service attacks
- Limit exceeded on bytecode and gas usage
- Miner attacks on timestamp and ordering
The customer will not be reimbursed from:
- Sim swaps, Telegram/Twitter scam, or other kinds of social engineering
- Thefts from employees, team members, or other internally privileged persons
- Lost or forgotten passwords
CertiK is a state-of-the-art cybersecurity firm founded by computer science professors from Yale and Columbia University, with the aim of improving the security and accuracy of smart contracts and blockchain protocols on a global scale.
Building on a seasoned team of multi-skilled engineers and security auditors, CertiK’s mission is to apply a plethora of high-level industry practices, covering the full spectrum of static, manual, and dynamic analyses, to ensure that each project subject to formal audit is up to date with modern safety standards while offering its services to the wider DLT community.
Over the past few years, CertiK has serviced more than 100 top-shelf blockchains, DeFi protocols, among other complex and/or custom smart contracts, including but not limited to Binance, Tera, Bancor, Shapeshift, and Blockstack.